Announcing: Anthology Avenue
At Sprout Media, we are always focused on what consumers are doing; with media, with their time, and with their dollars.
- 1 out of 2 U.S. millennials use Pinterest every month, more than any other age group.
- Pinterest usage drops incrementally as age increases, so the perception that Pinterest is just for moms is not entirely accurate. The next biggest age group is 30 to 49-year-olds.
- Every minute, Facebook users Like more than 4.1 million posts, post comments, status updates, and photos.
- "By 2019, 80% of the world’s Internet traffic will be video.” -Sarah Waters, Agency Development Manager at Google
- Year-over-year growth in unique site traffic is 7.8x higher for content marketing leaders compared to followers.
You see, content is king. But the context in which it is presented is god.
That is why we partnered to launch Anthology Avenue, a modern online magazine for people in all stages of their lives. Why does this matter?
We intend to be the hub for people looking for relationship advice, gift ideas, parenting tips, workout guidance, and financial tips. Here, the content will be king.
The god will come from the fact that our content will be constructed to help everyone tell their life story, to guide them and inform their lives. And put together live better lives. Together, we will tell our Anthology. Check out AnthologyAvenue.com today!
For our clients, this means an opportunity to engage a unique, vibrant, and in-touch audience with one-of-a-kind messaging, brand-new advertising tactics, and partnership opportunities designed to get your brand in front of the best customers at scale.